Prepayment is required on all trips.  Refunds less a 40% service charge will be provided if you cancel in writing via email to stacy@yogihiker.com 48 hours in advance of your scheduled Yogihike. In the event of questionable weather, we will contact you before your scheduled departure. For your safety, we reserve the right to cancel trips due to inclement weather. In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, we will reschedule your trip or give you a refund. Every participant must read and sign the Yogihiker, LLC Participant Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement before the Yogihike begins.

Fitness Terms:
While we at Yogihiker will do everything we can to make sure every hike is fun, safe, and full of beautiful scenery, every client  is ultimately responsible for their own decisions.  This applies on the trail as well as in the decision to sign up for a Yogihike.   To those for whom fitness is a concern, we have provided approximate distance and elevation measurements for our Yogihikes (listed in the individual Yogihike pages) and encourage you to understand what’s entailed in the outing.  Of course, each client is also responsible for bringing gear (see Q&A page) and being ready to have a great experience.   Upon sign in at the designated trailhead all guests will need to sign our Waiver and Hold Harmless form.  Yogihiker reserves the right to not bring any hiker who we feel is ill-equipped (has not brought suitable shoes and clothing) or who we feel will be unable to complete the Yogihike because they do not meet the hike’s fitness requirements and will refund accordingly.
Cancellation Policy:
A refund less a 40% per person processing fee or any cancellations made in writing via email to stacy@yogihiker.com that are made at least 48 hours before the scheduled hike.  Cancellations made after this time can not be refunded.  In the event of dodgy weather (determined by us) Yogihiker will give customers the option of 1) canceling and receiving a full refund, 2) braving the weather and going anyway, or 3) rescheduling for another day. If the weather is guaranteed to be nasty, we will simply cancel the hike and give refunds.  If you think we’re too wimpy, maybe you’ll dare us to take you out anyway.